Message from the President and CEO
Under the corporate philosophy, "To create new value and inspiration in all aspects of real estate", the Tosei Group works to contribute to society and increase corporate value by developing real estate and restoring its value with a view of 10 to 20 years in the future and a constant commitment to monozukuri, the Japanese tradition of always producing things with a true craftsman's mindset.
As people's lifestyles and values change over time, the types of real estate that they require are diversifying. Moreover, the real estate finance market has recently been globalizing at a striking pace. Consequently, real estate financing now needs world-class management. In this environment, the Tosei Group is determined to exert the comprehensive strength and synergy of its six main businesses to develop operations that further broaden its presence in the global market.
The Tosei Group will continue to develop its operations with commitment and integrity. Having established a corporate brand that inspires trust, we aim to become a close and indispensable part of people's lives and businesses.
We look forward to your continuing support.
President and CEO
- Mar. 1983 Graduated from Keio University,School of Law
- Apr. 1983 Entered Mitsui Real Estate Sales Co., Ltd.
- Apr. 1986 Entered Tosei-Shoji Corporation
- Aug. 1990 Director of the Company
- Jun. 1994 President and Representative Director of the Company(current position)
- Dec. 1995 Representative Director of Palms Community Management Co. Ltd. (the predecessor of Tosei Community Co., Ltd.)
- Jul. 2004 President and CEO of the Company (current position)