Key Performance Indicators (IFRS)
- Text Size
Key Performance Indicators
- *The reference figures provided in this document have been prepared under IFRS.
- *Figures and charts for 2Q, 3Q and 4Q are cumulative of each quarter.
- *EBITDA margin = EBITDA / Revenue
Ratio of operating profit to revenue
- *ROE = Profit for the year÷（（Total equity at preceding year end + Total equity at current year end）÷2）
- *ROA = Profit before tax÷（（Total assets at preceding year end + Total assets at current year end）÷2）
Net worth ratio
- *D/E Ratio = Interest-bearing debt／Total equity
- *Net D/E Ratio = （Interest-bearing debt－Cash and cash equivalents）／Total equity
Interest-bearing debt ／ EBITDA Ratio